Re: [OM] IMG: Early Autumn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early Autumn
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:51:15 -0400
If the file is correct and you have Epson paper in the printer and have
identified the paper type to the printer I'd try letting the printer
handle it.  My experience has been that, if I'm using the manufacturer's
ink and paper leave PhotoShop out of the loop.  The printer knows how to
make a good job of it.

But, even though I have a profiled monitor I no longer attempt to print
anything myself except occasional small stuff.  8x10 and bigger go to
places that do chemical prints.  It's easier (and cheaper) that way.

Chuck Norcutt