Re: [OM] IMG: Crab Spider

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Crab Spider
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:17:14 -0400
Pond is about 7' across, about 20' deep in the middle (pre-cast black
plastic), w 2 small streams.  There are 2 platforms made from big pieces
of slate, separated by bricks.  The goldfish retreat there when there is
danger.  Pond is already covered with fencing supported by wood frame.
In the fall, "hardware cloth" goes on to keep the Blue Herons out.  They
don't even eat the fish, they just take target practice, knocking off a
jaw here, taking out an eye there.  No chance of even that with the
hardware cloth.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com