Re: [OM] [OT] Motorcycles

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Motorcycles
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:15:55 +0200
  I think you would have to be carefull, there seem to be some black
plates attachd to the exhaust which will provide some protection,
however <i had a pal who used to laugh out loud whenever he saw one -
having owned one he said they handled terrible with a flame that flexed
too much, a common problem with japanese motorbikes from the 70's and 80's.

Have a look at the new triumph adventurer, now that looks nice.  And I
am with nathan a four into one is a much more pactical  option for road
bikes.