Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:16:52 -0700
  Been a long while since I've followed this list closely, but the
discussion of TOPE intrigued me. I did a search on my email folder and
see that in July there was some discussion about the future of TOPE. Was
there any final action on this? Summer might come to a close here in
Arizona in a couple of months and I'll come out of my annual lethargy.
Would be fun to participate if film-originated images are still acceptable.

Gary Marklund