Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Alicante to Orbe to Zermatt

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Alicante to Orbe to Zermatt
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:28:07 +0200
Nice story.

Agree with the idea that Switzerland is pretty - IF you get off the
motorways.  We often drive through on our way to Italy and the journey
through Switzerland from Basel to Lugano is really depressing.

Can't agree with your choice of restaurant - I'm afraid anything with
singers - and worse, an accordian - puts me right off...

best regds
Jez