Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:56:28 -0400
But according the the PDF from Photo Solutions that was posted here
yesterday, tin oxide doesn't matter.  PhotoSol brought out Eclipse 2
(E2) when they became convinced the regular Eclipse (mostly methanol)
was damaging tin oxide coatings.  But they no longer believe that and
have eliminated E2 from the product line.  They now declare that Eclipse
is safe for all sensors.

Chuck Norcutt