Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:03:38 -0400
But doesn't Oly have in-camera Hokey-Pokey? That helps.

That said, one of the reasons I may not have many problems with sensor
crap on my D3 is that I seldom shoot above f/8. Every now and again
I'll sally forth up to 11 or 14, but anything that shows up there can
be handled either by software, or a quick blow job with the Rocket
Blower.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com