Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:08:10 -0500
> Hmmm.  I'm trying to find an Olympus shooter in this thread, now that
> the Silver One has gone pannylicka..

Not totally... Tonight's moonrise will be with the pantylicka, but the
E-1 is close by and the OM-4T or OM-3Ti with the 300/4.5 will be
sitting side-by-side with whatever digital (with Tokina AT-X 100-300)
sees the light of the moon. There will be plenty of AGX exposed.

Sensors of all of the above are clean enough for this task, but
Noiseware community edition is not too far away to whack whatever
noise and grain lurk in the shadows.

With all this recent news about egg farms, I'm relocating my location
and changing subjects. Gotta make a buck any way I can.

AG