Re: [OM] (OM) Some thoughts on photographing nature

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Some thoughts on photographing nature
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:29:13 +1200
Wayne H wrote>
> The Obsession 6x17 should be good for trees !
>
> ...Wayne

Maybe, but not as good as the Chinese 6 x 12 back I bought a little while
back. I can fit this on my Linhof Technica and get really PC photographs.

The Technica has all swings and tilts available.  However, I'm not yet sure of
the quality of the lenses I have with it. Still to be  tested.

Perspective control is not possible with the 6 x 17 in most circumstances
(shooting from the side of a steep gully the exception).

Brian Swale.