Re: [OM] Of eggs, moon and cows

Subject: Re: [OM] Of eggs, moon and cows
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:52:06 -0500
The foreground grass is very tall corn. Probably about 8 foot. That
picture was actually a mistake because I had accidently left the
aperture at F4. This lens does wierd stuff at F4. At F5.6 the lens is
well behaved, though.

No, the cow wasn't overly athletic. No NCAA championship for her. I
did get multiple shots, this one my wife liked the most...

Thanks for the compliment.

AG

On Tuesday, August 24, 2010, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   On 8/24/2010 8:48 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Went to photograph the moonrise with one of the world's largest egg farms
>> (not one involved with the recall) and was thwarted by the unfortunate
>> position of a cloud layer.
>
> Nice shot, moon or not. But something funny seems to be going on in the OOF
> foreground grass.
>
>> Went looking for alternative shots waiting for the moon to rise far enough
>> to clear the cloud.
>
> I like it! Better than an egg farm anyway, to my taste.
>
> Couldn't get the cow to jump?
>
> Moose
> --

Ken Norton