Re: [OM] My, how times have changed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] My, how times have changed . . .
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:33:22 +0100
It depends, John.  Normally you get a single group captain (colonel equivalent
-- braid on peak of hat) per station; but my station, RAF Wyton, is one of 3
(Brampton, Henlow and Wyton) that gets a single group captain.  It takes around
45 minutes to drive from Wyton to Henlow.

I'm pretty certain that Wittering and Cottesmore have only one station
commander between them, as well.

Chris