Re: [OM] OT 24/2 for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OT 24/2 for sale
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:45:29 +0200
Hmm.. Bill, all things considered, 21mm and 28mm are still
reasonably close to each other, if one considers a rather
minimalist kit of doubling focal lengths.

But it's such a personal thing. 24mm is probably my favourite
focal length. To be honest, I only bought my 21/2 to replace
(well, I still have it) very worn 24/2 - I would have been happy
with a mint 24/2 - but got a good deal on the 21mm.

21mm is a lot more difficult to use correctly, and I do prefer the
shallower DOF possible with a 24mm f/2 for many shots.

Dawid