Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:01:57 -0500
Just like MPEG coding, once you know how to identify it, your ability
to enjoy the music tends to go down quite a bit. What is rather
intruiging is my Bose are doing a great job of masking most of those
foibles, but an AKG C414 will still come through and identify itself.

My ears ain't what they used to be, though.

AG

On Friday, August 27, 2010, Bill Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> My rule of thumb of speakers is whether or not I can hear the distortion
> from the grill of an AKG C414 microphone.
>
> Aren't you getting a little old for that?
>
> Bill Pearce
>
> --

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx