Re: [OM] film, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] film, et al
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:43:03 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2010 12:19:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bs.pearce@xxxxxxx writes:

As long  as I can get plus x and provia and 160nc, I'll be just fine.

Billl  Pearce

I just ordered 20 rolls of my favorite this morning from  B&H.  I'm at
home, not yet retired, and taking a little time off to do  some printing.  So
far, I've been able to resist getting started.  I  was distracted by helping
my wife pull some nut grass out of the flower  beds.  Then the birds caught
my eye.  I have a raccoon, squirrel,  bird, deer feeder in my back yard.  It
is designed for birds, however  because the raccoons and squirrels everybody
gets to eat including the turkeys  who can't reach it.  This morning there
were turkeys, deer, squirrels,white  wing doves, cardinals, roadrunners,
titmice, jays and probably a few others  having a go at it.  Additionally there
are hummingbirds constantly buzzing  the hummingbird feeders.  Yes, I was a
bit distracted.

Lately I've become a little concerned with my health.  Figured at 6,  there
was a lifetime supply of OM 2S bodies in my stash.  Yesterday and  today
three of them have been sent to the magician for repair/CLA because they
weren't acting right.  Two had winding problems and the third a meter issue
(which is never a good sign with the OM 2S.)  With three sidelined out of a
lifetime supply of six, I figured I must have one foot in the grave and the
other on a banana peel. Hopefully John can resurrect at least two and I
won't have to go visit the doctor to make sure everything is OK.

Took an old friend with me on shoot yesterday.  My little used 16mm  Zuiko
made it into the kit.  Glad I took that one as it helped broaden the  scope
of my current project.  You ever have one of which  you can't  see the end ?
 This one seems that way and that is not a bad thing.

Bill Barber