[OM] September in New England

Subject: [OM] September in New England
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:40:08 -0700
  Tomorrow morning, we get on the Big Silver Bird, heading NE for a month in E.
Mass. and Maine.

There is internet access in most places we will be staying. But I know from
experience that travel, getting out in
nature and visiting with people severely impacts my web play time. :-)   So
things here will probably be more peaceful
for a month, barring a bit of really nasty weather. Simple rain isn't enough to
keep us in. I had to wipe down the lens
and the inside of the driver's door with a towel after this shot.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Maine/Other&image=_MG_2429ii.jpg>

The rain is more evident here.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Maine/Other&image=SND_0276ptlia60.jpg>

We'll be dropping in on the list representatives for Mass. and Maine.

Travlin' Moose