Re: [OM] OM wides (21/2, et al)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM wides (21/2, et al)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:42:53 +0200
Of course the OM-1 is not useless! I can honestly say that, apart from
high-magnification
Macro work, I have never had issues with vibration on my OM-1s. I
admit I mostly use it hand-held,
but even in close-up photography (such as here, 1/60s with a 90mm
lens, hand-held) I have honestly
never seen blurring due to shutter vibration

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/343/b/0/Hidden_Emotions_atThe_Frontier_by_philosomatographer.jpg

Also, here hand-held with an OM-2n at 1/4s, absolutely no camera shake:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/358/6/8/Mothership_Bar_by_philosomatographer.jpg

And finally, I think the highest-resolution 35mm photograph I have
made yet was with
the OM-1 and the 250mm f/2 (which, of course, absorbs vibration due to
it's sheer weight).

:-)