Re: [OM] So I finally tried an E-P2...

Subject: Re: [OM] So I finally tried an E-P2...
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:33:44 +1000 (EST)
Hi Dawid,

> What a disappointment! The shocking light-as-a-feather plastic build
> quality was actually
> not the worst. Nor was that ridiculous all-plastic extending kit lens
> with the flimsy switches.

<snip>

Tis why I though an E-450 with 25mm f2.8 would make
a good semi pocket/glove box camera, feels a bit more
solid, and its a lot easier for me to get that combo in the
glove box than others, I could have got a Leica or Panasonic
but the E-450 was cheap (apart from my labor), so was
the 25mm which I scored a lot earlier with a E-330 on the
bay.

I sometimes wish I'd just bought a Canon P&S, sometimes
but not often and I'm sure I'll forget the journey with the E-450
once I have some nice shots that I would have otherwise
missed.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Actions are neither as good nor as evil as impulses.