Re: [OM] [IMG] Fascinating (to me)

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Fascinating (to me)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:24:04 -0400
  What an amazing collection of images Boris. I really do wish I could read
the captions, some are very intriguing. Of personal interest, it looks as if
Gross Anatomy Lab hasn't changed in 100 years. The clothing we wore was a
bit different but the deconstruction of the cadaver hasn't changed a bit.
One is a bit shocking to the uninitiated, specifically the young pregnant
woman who is about to be autopsied. And what's with the two dead guys in
suits laying in a big sink? (1900-1910) Was the Medical Examiner just having
a photo for posterity before starting the murder investigation? I've only
looked at a twentieth of them but I will be coming back.

Charlie