Re: [OM] OM wides (21/2, et al)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM wides (21/2, et al)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:35:18 -0400
And if you look closely you will find that many if not most of these
cases are actually testing different lenses.  It's certainly unlikely
that the admittedly greater vibration in the OM-1 shots improved
performance over the pre-fire cases.  But at least it certainly didn't
destroy the performance of what might have been a better sample.

(skeptical) Chuck (show me the data) Norcutt