Re: [OM] E-450 and size

Subject: Re: [OM] E-450 and size
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:37:32 -0400
Just search on ebay for "grip strap", sort by price + shipping and pick
one with good feedback.  Like this one:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-grip-strap-Olympus-E330-E380-E420-E520-E620-/220652393285?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335fe85345>
I didn't look very far to see if there are different types available.
There are loads of sellers all selling the same or very nearly the same
stuff.

Chuck Norcutt