Re: [OM] film, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] film, et al
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:50:45 -0500
> Paper, particularly B&W paper was better back then vs. Now.  the new Adoc MCC
> that everyone is amped about is really just a remade agfa multicontrast
> paper, from what I can tell. We had that back then. Plus we had Oriental G,
> Brovira (grades 5 and 6!), and many others that are gone now including all
> the Kodak B&W papers.

The graded papers have definitely taken a hit. Also, the loss of the
Kodak papers was definitely a sad day. But Adox MCC 110 is an
interesting bird. First of all, it is actually an improvement of the
old version because it is whiter. But the fact is, two years ago we
had neither version. It was a wonderful day when MCC 110 became
available. I'm a very very pleased 110 user.

AG