[OM] Nissin Flash for 4/3

Subject: [OM] Nissin Flash for 4/3
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:00:50 -0700 (PDT)
I have no experience, but might be of interest to 4/3 owners

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/687527-USA/Nissin_ND466FT_Di466_Shoe_Mount_Digital.html#features

The Nissin Flashes have been around for a long time and have always had some
interesting power saving features, even in the old units which competed with
Metz at about half the price. I had an old handle mount that was rather
pleasant to use with a modified om adapter I added, which allowed remote
trigger etc. Build quality on that unit is not quite up to Metz, but layout of
controls and settings and some features like power saving and audible flash
confirm were better.

Tim Hughes