Re: [OM] film, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] film, et al
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:09:59 +0200
As far as I know, this processing is called "verdante". A quick check with
wikipedia tells :

"Green Tint (variations: Verdante, Aqua Green) - Scenes tinted in green were
generally mysterious or sea-faring scenes. Green tone, achieved by processing
through vanadium ferrocyanide solution, was commonly used in jungle and nature
scenes."

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_tinting)

--
Manuel Viet