Re: [OM] more from Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] more from Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:19:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/2010 8:27:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On the  History Channel there is a segment (pun intended) of Modern Marvels
devoted  to hot dog/ sausage making. Ranges from small family run specialty
sausage  to humongous modern plants. It was pretty much what I expected
about
the  process but I won't let my kids watch fearing revolt at the  dinner
table.

As an old Navy guy, I guess I'll start this like any good "Sea  Story."

Now this ain't no shit . . .

I'm a big coffee drinker.  Back around 1971 or 72 there was a  government
study that talked about what the acceptable number of rat  droppings and
roaches in a sack of coffee.  This was before it was ground  into ground coffee.

I don't know about the rest of you, but my answer was "none."

Another item I try not to think about while I'm consuming the  product.

Bill Barber