[OM] (OM), yes, real OM for a change

Subject: [OM] (OM), yes, real OM for a change
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:59:11 -0400
Brain Swale writes:
"For a large project I have started, I decided I need to enhance my
macro
ability.

I located a Zuiko 80mm macro, 170mm screw-in lens for it, and the Zuiko
macro tube, at a Christchurch shop. I learned that it had been sitting
there
for months and the owner had decided to put it on eBay."

Congrats, it is a nifty kit.  Nice bokeh with its symmetric design.  CH
inspired me to get it out more for flowers etc.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/80F4/80F4.html

Optimized for 1:1 as I recall.  Never used it no on the tube but can be
used on some of the ext tubes for lower mag too.

I didn't realize the FL of the screw -in diopter.  I don't think it is
a 2 element apo design.  I don't think Dean was thrilled with the
results.

Mike