Re: [OM] (OM) related - Manfrotto/bogen tripod head adj.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) related - Manfrotto/bogen tripod head adj.
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:42:13 -0400
#1 -  Hope Brian and any other NZ members are A-OK!

#2 - Thanks Chris, old Earl gave us a wide berth, but New England (sorry) [?]
        and the upper NE look like they're in for a drenching at least.

#3 - The head: yes, beneath that aluminum (the real way to spell it) panel
are three
socket head cap screws. If the problem is wobble, they may be loose.

On the other hand, if you still wobble when all else is tight, you may need
to shim the
handle - just unscrew it and slip on a thin flat washer & re-attach.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good luck, Rick and all.  But don't take that as an invitation to send it
> east across the Pond ;-)
>
> Chris
>
> On 3 Sep 2010, at 14:31, Rick Beckrich wrote:
>

> > *(Holding our collective breath  to see where Hurricane Earl is going to
> > track.)
> > *
>
> --

GIF image