Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:47:05 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ken,

> <http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=537&Itemid=1>

I thought it was common knowledge, they are retaining 4/3's for the Pens and
smaller bodies but going full frame for the prosumer and pro bodies.

Sales are not what they hoped for, but from were I site, Olympus's problem
is getting the product out there !

Every were I look I see Canon or Nikon, and I'm embarrased to tell people
I use Olympus unless I have the time to explain to them why.

Mind you, the Canon 7D is one sweet machine, even if the body sucks.

Cheers
Ian Manners
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.  --
Franklin P. Jones