Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:04:03 -0500
> Once I've moved then the 4T and 35-80 F2.8 will come out of storage.
> So I have to be happy with my E1 and 12-60, and the E450 and 25mm 2.8

The 4T/MD2/35-80 kit is one simply amazing kit for event shooting.
Weddings? Piece of cake. Parties? Awesome. The one way to make the kit
even better is adding the T45 to the setup. When everything is plugged
in correctly, the shutter-release is on the T45's handle and the left
hand gets to perform lens duties. I do use a diffuser/reflector on the
flash to help kill the harsh shadows, but this setup just rocks.

I will admit, though, this above kit is HEAVY!!!  But it gets serious
attention these days. Nobody laughs at you when you're wielding it.
Oh, and the results are fantastic.

AG