Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:00:23 -0700
If Olympus keeps bringing out better small interchangeable lens cameras that
is very good. After hauling around the Canon for so long just holding the
E410 is a joy.

I wish the four-thirds sensor could eventually yield sharp "16x20" size
prints but even if that is out of range Olympus can prosper if the
competitors think big & heavy is a necessary marketing attribute for top
quality. If Olympus advertises to Japanese women but delivers the key
features of an "OM", photographers will find them and Canon can keep
building ever bigger, heavier, and more costly gear leaving plenty of space
for Olympus.

Jeff