Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:37:21 +0800
I believe even Olympus loss you and hundreds of people like you they won't
loss much out there, they need people who buy their cameras not just talk
:-)

I'm an OM fan, I was an Olympus fan but not anymore. I have purchased many
Olympus cameras new such as the C2000, C5050, E-10, E1, E3, E520 and a
complete set of so called "High Grade" lenses. I like the color rendering of
their digital cameras but their focusing system is just too bad including
the small viewfinder and poor AF performance. They also didn't delivery what
they have promised - smaller lenses for a trade off of the smaller sensor.

I will be back if Olympus going full frame and provide OM lenses
compatibility.

Finally, the E-PL1 is rather ok for everyday uses but not a system camera
that I will rely on.

C.H.Ling