Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:02:23 -0400
I've not personally used the 5D for anything larger than a couple of
16x24s.  Both were landscape type images with lots of detail and came
out fine.  I have also seen several 30x40 images from a friend's 5D.
They also looked fine but were family portraits where detail was not so
important.  A 30x40 detailed landscape image might be fine as well since
we don't stand so close to large images.  But I've not tried it since I
have no place to hang such a large print.

Chuck Norcutt