Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:56:19 +0200
  I have also mentioned this before, the question is are you looking at
the jpgs or raw files and if raw how are you doing the raw conversion,
This is where I found studio matched the jpgs which looked
sharper/better the other converters fiddled with colours, sharpness etc.

I am still straddled across systems, but soon will switch completely, I
like the canyon FF but miss shots due to exposure and/or focus, although
the focusing is getting better I still haven't fully figured out what
causes the metering to sometimes go haywire with the 35-80/2.8.

Canyon tele's are good but finding a wide angle to match the quality of
my oly DZ 7-14 will mean selling it - and then the E-3 and other lenses
may as well go.