Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:44:15 -0700
You probably do more than ftp the files to the cheap print house of the day.
Of course subject matter makes a big difference. I want the photo to bring
back the memories and tiny details of being there.

Thanks for the comments about the Canham. Keith Canham has a very good
reputation for helping users. I phoned him about an ebay wide angle bellows
claimed to be an authentic Canham. It wasn't made by him. The bellows on his
metal cameras gives them specs that are hard to match. If you go to 8x10
then Ritter might be preferred mostly because of weight, but I haven't seen
any used ones so the price would take a lot of consideration.

Jeff Keller