[OM] [IMG] Last Weekend (bonus boobies inside)

Subject: [OM] [IMG] Last Weekend (bonus boobies inside)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Believe it or not pplz, I do have a life...:)

Last weekend, I took my favorite son and my favorite wife biking.  There is
this most fantastic path that starts in Bristol, one of the most splendid
villages in the entire world and ends in Providence, one of the most splendid
cities in the entire world.

Heres Alex and Christa posing:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=1.jpg

If you evah meet Alex, you should tease him about his hair...he calls it "bike
hair" and if knew that these pix went public, he would kill me immediately.

Heres Alex and I

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=2.jpg

We posed as this two:

http://media.theiapolis.com/d4-iP98-k4-lPAT/sylvester-stallone-arnold-schwarzenegger.html

On the way back, we stopped by one of the many parks.  This one has a 115 year
old carousel.   Carousels are the best.  They always bring me to tears, I feel
three years old again...

This is what it looks from the outside:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=3.jpg

Glad that I no longer live in the bible belt...

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=4.jpg

My favorite wife and my favorite son enjoy carousels too, pay attention to the
"bike hair"...:)

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=5.jpg

A little angel was looking at us

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=6.jpg

Here are some more pixies of the carousel.  I could spend hours here...

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=7.jpg

Ellaborate mechanics move the figurines, too bad I couldnt take a picture of
the whole wooden orchestra.  There is a real organ inside, it is a real marvel
and the music is so real....

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bike%20Path/?action=view&current=8.jpg

The day ended at Adians, our favorite Irish pub/restaurant.  Yes we did have
"Ten Penny"...:)  No picture tho, forgot the camera in the cah and wuz too lazy
to go and get it.

Boris

P.S.  Yes, I do know how much Photobucket sucks, but be patient, I hate Flickr
and it takes time to switch...