Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:46:35 -0500
Ken,

Current USAF funding levels make the job market with contractors very bleak.
The AF's current buzz word is "insourcing", and they are hiring engineers in
Civil Service positions to take over jobs currently done by contractors.  If
interested, you might search for Civil Service openings posted by the
service branches to see if you could find a fit.  My son says the Navy is
doing something similar to what the USAF is doing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA