Re: [OM] Three Days Lost

Subject: Re: [OM] Three Days Lost
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:49:44 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  You might have enjoyed Monday night, with a constant string
of medical helicopters going and coming with victims of Labor Day holiday
accidents.  I have talked with some of those pilots, and they are very
professional.  The hospital has the only trauma center in the mid-state area
and it had a very busy night.  I got a few details when my grandson stopped
by my room as he was leaving at 8:00 am Tuesday.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA