Re: [OM] Three Days Lost

Subject: Re: [OM] Three Days Lost
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:51:56 +0200
I bet they are, Jim.  They do an essential job, day in and day out.  We have a
helimed and a police chopper on our airfield and they seem to work pretty hard.

I was woken at around midnight a few years ago by some cars racing up our road
(a narrow residential street with very narrow pavements).  I got up to take
some numbers in case they raced by again; but I had been at the ready for only
a few minutes when I saw a bright light and heard the sound of the police
chopper from our airfield . . . so I went to bed again, confident that the boys
were on the job :-)

Chris