Re: [OM] Lens won't focus anymore, does anyone know a solution? - "solve

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens won't focus anymore, does anyone know a solution? - "solved"
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:50:53 +0200
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I asked about the lens that didn't want to
focus anymore, well, the problem has been solved in a different way
than expected: I tried the tips that were given regarding the
contacts, but those look clean, and further cleaning them didn't do
any magic either. So no score there, however...

...Frank Wijsmuller stepped forward, and graciously offered me his
lens instead!
He just sent it free of charge to me, and I'm very happy with it, so
thanks a million Frank! :)

Alright, problem solved, and I'm back in photographic business again. :)

Cheers,
Olafo