Re: [OM] Sunbeam

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunbeam
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:06:19 -0700
Have you seen the infamous eBay spoof ad on that topic?

It has the eBay logo and text like: "Helpful hint: when photographing
reflective objects, be aware of the reflection," followed by a photo of a tea
kettle, clearly reflecting a rather obese naked woman holding a camera.

When something begins to feel like a bummer, I always try to turn my thoughts
toward answering the question, "What is good about this?" I turn the thing that
upsets me around in my mind until I can see the bright side. I find that there
is usually a silver-lining to every cloud, if I just look for it. -- Misty Eve