Re: [OM] Save money, buy cameras. Absolutely off topic.

Subject: Re: [OM] Save money, buy cameras. Absolutely off topic.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:56:45 -0600
That's extremely cheap. Just paid almost exactly that for 2 round trip
tix from GJ, CO to Vegas. (8 hour drive)
And, in the past, what you just paid is about 30 dollars less than it
would cost to fly the 5 hour drive from GJ to Denver.
Austin to Denver and back again? You got a great rate! :-)

Candace