Re: [OM] Question for Dr Flash ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for Dr Flash ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:38:56 -0400
Actually, Canon's matrix metering with -2/3 exposure compensation works
very well if there are lots of bright bits around... as in mid-day sun.
  You can eliminate the -2/3 compensation in more even lighting.  As to
flash, I and/or the Sekonic L-358 are the the only exposure control
units.  :-)

Dr. Flash