[OM] Olympus Evolt E-410 10.9 Megapixel Digital Camera Bo...

Subject: [OM] Olympus Evolt E-410 10.9 Megapixel Digital Camera Bo...
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:33:42 +1000 (EST)
I got to stop buying E stuff, this is worse than Zuiko addiction !
Won another E300, dual lens, battery holder, cards and flash etc
on the bay for AU$320.

Going through my searchs I spotted this one, not a hope mate
I thought to myself. Have a look, go down a bit further and see
what else is included, and look at what lens is listed.

<http://search.ebay.com.au/250695088644>

I only allow myself 3 bids a week, I've already used
up next weeks bid quota, and to be honest I would still
only bid $300 on this lot and the starting price is already $99
above my level.

A side note, its getting hard to buy new E stuff, not much is
carried instore here in Australia anymore, not sure if its to
do with the fluctuating exchange rate or everyones letting
everything rundown for new models in the next couple of
weeks.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Does anyone play Nintendo anymore??