Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult

Subject: Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:00:23 +0200
Ken, I share your disillusionment - it may be a nice camera, but poor
performance
from Olympus in comparison to the competition. A Pentax K-7 looks a
lot better
by comparison - the closest thing to a modern-day OM system,
especially when it comes
to the philosophy of the lenses (small, fast primes, not gigantic
zooms that
dwarf even full-frame equivalents).

I suggest you fondle your OM-3Ti again, and buy some more film...
We're never going
to see the digital equivalent it seems. But I must admit, a K-7 comes
closer than
anything Olympus has done so far...