Re: [OM] Probable specs leaked on Pentax K-5

Subject: Re: [OM] Probable specs leaked on Pentax K-5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:55:49 -0400
I think your answer about the Samsung sensor is to be found here:
<http://www.dpreview.com/news/0510/05101201samsung_pentaxdslrs.asp>
As to why they'd abandon Samsung for Sony I can only speculate.  If I
were Pentax or Olympus or any of the smaller camera companies without a
silicon foundary I'd be very careful about who I played with and also
with how long I played before switching friends.

Chuck Norcutt