Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult

Subject: Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:47:25 -0700
  I actually like the look of the E-5 in general. If they really have
gone to a 'lighter' AA filter it will address one of my major issues
with the line to date. Other improvements look good and seem to address
the issues that many have with the E-3. If they had chosen to build the
thing more the size of the E-30 i would be in real trouble! As it is I
can wait a bit, but I may well wind up with an E-5 at some point.

I know a lot of folks are disappointed, but I think a lot of that is
because of inflated expectations. All in all I think the E-5 is a solid
upgrade to the E-3, even if it is not revolutionary.

Jim Couch