Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:47:15 -0500
> I had previously thought AG might   jump to a GH2  for some situations until
> his more recent purchase.

Well, my more recent purchase was a bargain-priced DMC-L1. Actually
what happened is I bought a world-class lens and got a matching camera
body thrown in.

The GH2, as I'm anticipating it, is most certainly Schnozz-worthy
camera. I'd be very tempted to get one. But there are too many factors
in play. I'd have to see the m43 mount be more universally supported
with at least one more camera brand. (Are you listening Cosina?). But
frankly, I think it's time for me to drift back to a regular 24x36mm
sensor.

The larger format fits my own personal vision better. Also, there is
that little thing of image-quality. I can make my cameras sing, but it
takes a whole lot of work to do it.

AG