[OM] My work today

Subject: [OM] My work today
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:22:04 +0100
Today was a great day.  I sent a student on her first solo flight and then led
another student on his first solo formation sortie.  The first student was my
pax ("sandbag") on the second trip and took her boyfriend's Sony A390 (I think)
fitted with 55-200 to record the occasion.  I have uploaded some of her efforts:

<http://threeshoes.smugmug.com/gallery/13807540_EHRJA#1011329887_HEwYS>

The shots were taken on the Auto setting and filed as JPGs so there was little
post-processing worth doing, but the results are pretty good, almost artistic.

Chris