Re: [OM] My work today

Subject: Re: [OM] My work today
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:52:37 -0400
Most of the photos are quite good.  But it's interesting reviewing the
effect of the auto mode.  All of the photos are taken within about a 35
minute period between 11:00 and noon.  The light should be fairly
constant but aperture and shutter speeds vary widely.  Maybe the clouds
and/or distance to the white plane.

I note that something truly unusual happened with #6.  #6 and #7 have
nearly identical exposure info (same shutter speed, only 1/3 stop
difference in aperture) but #7 is only slightly underexposed whereas #6
is greatly underexposed.  Did the camera really do this or is there some
mistake in post-processing?

Chuck Norcutt