Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:19:22 -0400
Dear Ken,

Lightroom is bull shit! I hate this software. Noise reduction gives you a
plastic finish. Colors are disgusting. They might be appealing when shooting
landscapes but when you take portraits forget about it! I almost tried all
software packages and Olympus Studio 2 and now Viewer 2 gives you the best
quality, color, etc...Phase ONE C1 V is also really good. Better interface,
good colors and high level of customization.

Dave