Re: [OM] Some more shots of Brittany -- with link

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more shots of Brittany -- with link
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:15:52 -0400
That Panasonic churns out some nice color.  I like them all but have a
suggestion for #34 (fisherman in his boat).  I realize it's blue because
it's in the shade but I think it looks better with a little less blue.
I took a copy into Photoshop, added a duplicate layer, set the duped
layer to auto color balance (too white) and then set the transparency of
the layer to 70% in order to blend the two.  I think it looks better and
probably closer to the eye/brain perception of the blue.  The camera is
too honest.

Chuck Norcutt